Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just got my new apple 12 mini last night. Josh got everything transfered but I do not see any of my emails on my phone now?

Need help to set up emails on my new phone. In settings it looks like all of the emails are there but when I open emails there is zippo?

any thoughts please?

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 5:42 PM

Your emails do not transfer from phone to phone, they sync to your email provider. S when you add your email account(s) to your phone your emails will appear. Follow these instructions for each of your email accounts→Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

The same is true for Contacts and Calendars; each of these syncs to the “master” copy on your email account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 5:42 PM in response to mechele64

Your emails do not transfer from phone to phone, they sync to your email provider. S when you add your email account(s) to your phone your emails will appear. Follow these instructions for each of your email accounts→Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

The same is true for Contacts and Calendars; each of these syncs to the “master” copy on your email account.

Just got my new apple 12 mini last night. Josh got everything transfered but I do not see any of my emails on my phone now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.