Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple account money where can I use it how can I use it

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 8:36 AM

I see you ask specifically about Apple Account.

"Please note that your Apple ID Balance is now your Apple Account Balance." - Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

In that case this is the document you need --> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

The other offerings provided in an earlier post refer to Apple financial offerings but those are not available to you in connection with your Apple Account Balance. You can't transfer your balance to them, you can only use it as indicated by that one article.

From: Check your Apple ID balance - Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support -->

"About unused Apple ID balance

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2022 8:36 AM in response to Inkedboy19

I see you ask specifically about Apple Account.

"Please note that your Apple ID Balance is now your Apple Account Balance." - Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

In that case this is the document you need --> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

The other offerings provided in an earlier post refer to Apple financial offerings but those are not available to you in connection with your Apple Account Balance. You can't transfer your balance to them, you can only use it as indicated by that one article.

From: Check your Apple ID balance - Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support -->

"About unused Apple ID balance

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.