Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs in apple music are not matching

I have lots of playlists made with songs I already have on other non-Apple devices. Three years ago I subscribed to Apple Music and technically all of the songs were matched with what was available on the Apple Music catalog because of the iTunes Match features. Now that the songs are available with Lossless quality and Dolby Atmos, I'm noticing that almost all of those songs are available on Apple Music but in my playlists, they still sound like they've never been updated. Is this normal? Is there a way to make my music updated automatically? I've already tried with Update Cloud Library and it did nothing. I really don't want to rebuild 78 playlists. Please save me! Thank you

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 3:43 PM

They need to be dowloaded: About lossless audio in Apple Music - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Aug 15, 2022 7:28 AM in response to picas

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, that’s not the solution. I’ve downloaded a playlist with a bunch of pop songs that are now in Dolby Atmos but they’re still sounding like “normal” songs. If I go into the apple music catalogue it sounds in dolby atmos. Like I said, they’re not automatically matching or syncing, whatever is the correct verb to describe this event.

Am I the only one with this issue?

Songs in apple music are not matching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.