Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi problem

I need to recovery my Macbook Air but It doesn't see WiFi on my screen.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 10:27 AM

If your notebook cannot find a local wireless network to connect to, you have a couple of choices going forward:

1. Use an Ethernet connection, instead of a wireless one. You may need a USB-C to Ethernet adapter to accomplish this as your MBA does not include an Ethernet port.
  2. Visit your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider and they should be able to assist you with this matter.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2022 10:27 AM in response to abdurrahman111

If your notebook cannot find a local wireless network to connect to, you have a couple of choices going forward:

1. Use an Ethernet connection, instead of a wireless one. You may need a USB-C to Ethernet adapter to accomplish this as your MBA does not include an Ethernet port.
  2. Visit your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider and they should be able to assist you with this matter.

Wifi problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.