Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homescreen bookmarks impossible to remove

Hello,

I have an iPhone X on iOS 15.6.

It appears that two of my Safari bookmarks on the homescreen are impossible to remove. There is simply not the usual option to remove them when I maintain my click, as you can see on the picture (don't mind french language).

I already looked up on the internet but I found no answer. It is not a problem of Screen Time (I have no restriction activated), and it is not possible to delete the apps via iPhone storage as they are not even in the list.

I tried creating new bookmarks for these same websites and it appears I can delete the new ones without any problem. But still not these two.

I hope somebody can help me with that.

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 11:27 AM

Ok, I solved the problem.

Turned out these bookmarks were automatically added with a professional account of some sort a few years ago. I went to Settings > General > VPN and device management > and then I deleted the "Management profile" that was still here. The apps were automatically deleted.

Sorry for the disturbance

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2022 11:27 AM in response to Delroze

Ok, I solved the problem.

Turned out these bookmarks were automatically added with a professional account of some sort a few years ago. I went to Settings > General > VPN and device management > and then I deleted the "Management profile" that was still here. The apps were automatically deleted.

Sorry for the disturbance

Homescreen bookmarks impossible to remove

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.