Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop pop up ads on my IPad when I am playing my Jig Saw Puzzle?

I am continually receiving annoying pop up ads while I am trying to play my puzzle. This one keeps reappearing, even when I watch the ads! I tried to install Ad Blocker, which is suppose to eliminate the problem. The app I chose is suppose to block all ads, regardless if you use Safari or another browser but it didn’t work, and I paid $1.99 for it, too! Please advise me on how I can correct this !

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 3:14 PM

Yup,

If you are using a puzzle app that is free with ads, then you will have to pay a fee to the app developer to get rid of the free app supported ads.

Ad blocker apps or extensions ONLY work to block ads in a Web browser and NOT within an actual app.

To get rid of ads in an app/s that is/are free, you will need to pay for a paid version of the app/s that will get rid of all ads, in addition to any other premium app features that come with a paid app version.

Best of Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2022 3:14 PM in response to HotelCalifornia15

Yup,

If you are using a puzzle app that is free with ads, then you will have to pay a fee to the app developer to get rid of the free app supported ads.

Ad blocker apps or extensions ONLY work to block ads in a Web browser and NOT within an actual app.

To get rid of ads in an app/s that is/are free, you will need to pay for a paid version of the app/s that will get rid of all ads, in addition to any other premium app features that come with a paid app version.

Best of Luck to You!

How do I stop pop up ads on my IPad when I am playing my Jig Saw Puzzle?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.