Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receiving a call on macOS

On my MacMini M1, I utterly hate and can't get rid of the Blurred fullscreen text - "Press ESC to exit"

while I'm watching a video, someone calls me (regular phone call not FaceTime) on my iPhone.

I like the idea of seeing who is calling on my PC while I work or Chill but c'mon it's very bad to not only take away my screen but also not to be able to "ESC" at least 2-3 times and then to go back to the video while it's still playing on the background.

If someone knows how to remove this or make it not "interfere" with anything would appreciate it a lot.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 2:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 6:49 AM

Perhaps you what to explore Notifications Centre and Focus features in the same location

Use Notification Center on Mac

Below images are screen shots of my setup

Similar questions

3 replies

Receiving a call on macOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.