Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Completely locked out of my i phone

Locked out of my i phone. Only have my i pad to help me get back in… need in asap!

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 6:05 AM

If your iPhone is in security lockout, you will have to erase it in order to use it again,

If you're running iOS 15.2 or later you can follow this steps to do this procedure without a computer

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If you're running a lower version of iOS you will need to have access to a computer and follow this instructions

If you've forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2022 6:05 AM in response to 1daisyleigh

If your iPhone is in security lockout, you will have to erase it in order to use it again,

If you're running iOS 15.2 or later you can follow this steps to do this procedure without a computer

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If you're running a lower version of iOS you will need to have access to a computer and follow this instructions

If you've forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (UK)

Completely locked out of my i phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.