Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to crop multiple images at once

i have a folder of 250 screenshot images and i want to crop all that images at once, in windows i used Microsoft Picture Manager but i have no idea how to do that in mac.

please someone help.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 8:17 AM

Saransh108 wrote:

i have a folder of 250 screenshot images and i want to crop all that images at once, in windows i used Microsoft Picture Manager but i have no idea how to do that in mac.
please someone help.

If the images are all the same resolution you can batch change them using Preview.app to a new size.

Preview >Preferences> one window

from your folder of images Command A will select all and open in Preview

you have to select all of the thumbnails in the sidebar...Preview>Tools >Adjust size

select all in the thumbnail side bar and make your batch change from Tools>Adjust size

Preview User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

View PDFs and images in Preview on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2022 8:17 AM in response to Saransh108

Saransh108 wrote:

please someone help.

If the images are all the same resolution you can batch change them using Preview.app to a new size.

Preview >Preferences> one window

from your folder of images Command A will select all and open in Preview

you have to select all of the thumbnails in the sidebar...Preview>Tools >Adjust size

select all in the thumbnail side bar and make your batch change from Tools>Adjust size

Preview User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

View PDFs and images in Preview on Mac - Apple Support

how to crop multiple images at once

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.