Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My message sent in green

I tried to text someone after we had an argument. They have an have an iPhone also and we were texting with the regular blue iMessage texts when we were arguing.. 10 minutes later I texted them and the message was blue but didn't say delivered and then it eventually sent as a text message ... did I get blocked? lol

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 7:39 PM

sade251 wrote:

I tried to text someone after we had an argument. They have an have an iPhone also and we were texting with the regular blue iMessage texts when we were arguing.. 10 minutes later I texted them and the message was blue but didn't say delivered and then it eventually sent as a text message ... did I get blocked? lol

What is the difference between iMessage and SMS/MMS?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2022 7:39 PM in response to sade251

sade251 wrote:

What is the difference between iMessage and SMS/MMS?

My message sent in green

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.