Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different lock screen and desktop wallpaper

I have a wallpaper that I want to use on my desktop, but on the lock screen the main part of the image is covered by my profile picture. I also have a version of the wallpaper for my lock screen, but I can't set them individually. Is it possible to have a lock screen and a desktop wallpaper that are different?

Thanks,

Daniel

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 2:44 PM

TangledWires wrote:

I have a wallpaper that I want to use on my desktop, but on the lock screen the main part of the image is covered by my profile picture. I also have a version of the wallpaper for my lock screen, but I can't set them individually. Is it possible to have a lock screen and a desktop wallpaper that are different?

Thanks,
Daniel

no

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2022 2:44 PM in response to TangledWires

TangledWires wrote:

Thanks,
Daniel

no

Different lock screen and desktop wallpaper

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.