Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Top Sites

I have been unable to figure out how to add and pin websites in my top site on my safari start page. Five of the websites carried over from before the update, and they're completely fine and don't change, but the last five randomly change as I use safari, and I have been unable to figure out how to specify what websites I want on my start page, and pin the ones I want to keep. As it is now I keep having to delete pages that show up in the last two spots because it will be websites I have visited only a couple of times and which I really don't need in my top pages, while the ones I do need disappear the next time I return to the start page. It's a really frustrating problem, does anyone have a potential solution?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 4:01 PM

Bookmark webpages that you want to revisit in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Step 3. One of the choices is Top Sites.

To delete a Top Site icon, Delete a bookmark in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Step 2.

1 reply

Top Sites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.