Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom email domain

I cannot point the MX record for my entire Domain to iCloud mail, as o only 1 User will be going to iCloud mail, other users will remain at my Domain mail server. How can I FORWARD my Username@MyDomain to iCloud mail from my mail server?

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 5:17 AM

That's not how Custom Email Domain on iCloud works. If you relocate your custom domain to iCloud mail, all mail for every recipient will be redirected to iCloud.

If you only want to send email from one custom address to iCloud, use your CPanel or host settings to forward mail for just the one address to your iCloud address. Don't set up a custom domain on iCloud.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2022 5:17 AM in response to CeGranatir

That's not how Custom Email Domain on iCloud works. If you relocate your custom domain to iCloud mail, all mail for every recipient will be redirected to iCloud.

If you only want to send email from one custom address to iCloud, use your CPanel or host settings to forward mail for just the one address to your iCloud address. Don't set up a custom domain on iCloud.

Custom email domain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.