📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple charged me twice on several purchases

It charged me for plague Inc. cute expansion (6.31 both times), twice for Snapchat (5.74 both times) but it also charged me twice for a subscription I didn’t know I had, photo vault (60.94 both times) the total is 145.98, if you only count the second charges it’s 72.99. Any idea how to fix this??

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 3:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 6:21 AM

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

If you see an unexpected charge

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period. Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

❗️Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

A question: do you use multiple Apple ID?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 16, 2022 6:21 AM in response to lukmac2007

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

If you see an unexpected charge

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period. Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

❗️Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

A question: do you use multiple Apple ID?

Apple charged me twice on several purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.