You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting charged double

I had one device I keep getting charged double when purchasing stars from a particular online live on fb only purchase 19.99 which buys me 1200 stars to work with Apple claims the charges are including multiply transactions please submit dates of these transactions because I am doing one transaction and it’s doubling up I am being charge for multiply transactions in one day ? Then something is not right wondering if this I am watching has a hack only happened when I purchase stars please supple time and date of the last transaction 39.98 I spent 19.99 not 39.98 and if it includes different days please show that to me this seems to happen many times

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 4, 2023 7:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2023 7:46 AM

See the purchase history for your Apple ID account on details for each charge from in-app purchases.

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

1 reply

I keep getting charged double

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.