Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disable AutoPlay, Enabling Show Credits to Play in Browser

Apple TV+ Streaming question.

We have the latest Chrome browser running on a fully updated (current) Chromebox and utilize this for our logging in and streaming.

(NOT on the Iphone listed as out device nor the 'app'. This is Google Chromebox / Chrome browser question.)

As far as we can tell, there isn't a way to stop the next episode from starting before the outro of the show is completed. Thus the entertainment of the show is cut short as well as the credits.

It seems odd that every other streaming service we have will allow us to watch the full-show we intended, to include the outro song and credits within the Chrome browser. This is the only one that we cannot figure out.

Is there a way that we're just not seeing?

(I'm afraid that if there is not, we'll be canceling this service as we prefer the whole, entire show.)

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 6:55 PM

When the end credits start, a ‘Next Episode’ graphic with a countdown would appear in the corner. Click anywhere else in the viewport than that button while the countdown hasn’t finished yet, and then auto-play would be halted, and the remainder of the end credits will play.

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 18, 2022 7:41 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank you, I appreciate the quick & accurate reply. I tested this and when the box comes up, indeed the rest of the screen can be clicked in order to exit that box.

That's not very intuitive but it does work. In my thanks, I'd make a suggestion, a positive criticism on that as it seems that I'm not the only one who has asked this question before ( Disable or Cancel Autoplay on Apple TV+ i… - Apple Community and others...). So it seems to me that perhaps this process needs an indicator of sorts and barring that, some sort of informational resource that could quell this concern without having to post. (If this exists, then the webpage it resides on may need some SEO)

But at least for now, we have an answer logged here in this post. Again, I extend my thanks and do appreciate this answer.

Disable AutoPlay, Enabling Show Credits to Play in Browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.