Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

so i shared a note with someone that took me hours to complete. and they deleted all the text. is there a way to recover the text? (the undo option is unavailable)

i have a collaborative note with someone. it had taken me hours to write this note. i am searching for a way to recover the text that they deleted. they are unable to use the undo button. please help. thank you.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 10:38 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Aug 16, 2022 10:49 PM in response to karcz10

karcz10 Said:

"so i shared a note with someone that took me hours to complete. and they deleted all the text. is there a way to recover the text? (the undo option is unavailable)"

-------

Recovering Lost Notes:

No. There is no list of passwords for Notes documents. So, if you have lost it, then here is what to try...

A. Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, back up you could back up your iPhone, and then restore it from the backup.

C. iCloud in Settings: Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again.

so i shared a note with someone that took me hours to complete. and they deleted all the text. is there a way to recover the text? (the undo option is unavailable)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.