Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple one family. What if my family already has cloud and other subscriptions

I am wanting to start a family subscription of Apple One, but I am curious how the current subscriptions will be cancelled / reconciled if they already exist. EX: My wife and I have separate iCloud accounts and are charged 99c per month, will that go away?

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 7:49 PM

Read:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

"Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud storage, and more are bundled into one simple plan with Apple One. With a Family plan or Premier plan, you can share it all with your family."

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One - What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2022 7:49 PM in response to NBG1963

Read:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

"Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud storage, and more are bundled into one simple plan with Apple One. With a Family plan or Premier plan, you can share it all with your family."

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One - What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

Apple one family. What if my family already has cloud and other subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.