Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Epson printer with iPhone

My Epson printer has stopped responding to print requests through wi fi on my iPhone. However The printer continues to work with the laptop jobs. I’ve checked the printer and it registers the wi fi network. However when I send a job from my iPhone to the identified printer it won’t complete and is stuck on “Gathering Printer information”. I’ve rebooted everything and checked updates.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 10:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 10:11 PM

jinxed Said:

"Epson printer with iPhone: My Epson printer has stopped responding to print requests through wi fi on my iPhone. [...]However when I send a job from my iPhone to the identified printer it won’t complete and is stuck on “Gathering Printer information”. I’ve rebooted everything and checked updates."

-------

Clear the Print Queue:

You may have print jobs waiting. So, clear the print queue, and try this once more.

1. Go here: Print from iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: See the status of a print job

Screenshot:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2022 10:11 PM in response to Jenzed

jinxed Said:

"Epson printer with iPhone: My Epson printer has stopped responding to print requests through wi fi on my iPhone. [...]However when I send a job from my iPhone to the identified printer it won’t complete and is stuck on “Gathering Printer information”. I’ve rebooted everything and checked updates."

-------

Clear the Print Queue:

You may have print jobs waiting. So, clear the print queue, and try this once more.

1. Go here: Print from iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: See the status of a print job

Screenshot:

Epson printer with iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.