Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I pay for iCloud for phone and MacOs

paying I cloud for both laptop and phone

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 2:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 2:29 AM

Your iCloud account is accessible to both you Mac and your phone, you don't have to pay for it separately, unlessn you have actually set up two separate accounts (not advised) - in that case you would have to sign into each account separately and pay for it separately: a diffrenet Apple ID would have been required for each, so I assume you haven't done this (you'd know if you had).

So assuming it's only one account you can set up payment using either device, either in your Apple ID or in Apple Music/iTunes. That will cover iCloud as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2022 2:29 AM in response to vlucym

Your iCloud account is accessible to both you Mac and your phone, you don't have to pay for it separately, unlessn you have actually set up two separate accounts (not advised) - in that case you would have to sign into each account separately and pay for it separately: a diffrenet Apple ID would have been required for each, so I assume you haven't done this (you'd know if you had).

So assuming it's only one account you can set up payment using either device, either in your Apple ID or in Apple Music/iTunes. That will cover iCloud as well.

can I pay for iCloud for phone and MacOs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.