Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add another icloud account to my mac without syncing to my present icloud account

I want to add another persons icloud to my mac and I don't want it to sync with my icloud account. Is that possible. Can you help me with this please?

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 11:00 AM

Only a single primary Apple ID of an administrator is signed in Mac system presences , however another Apple ID address can be added in the primary account from appleid.apple.com About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

See the section - Add an additional email address

This will not sync your iCloud data in a condition when you don't reveal account credentials to the person .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2022 11:00 AM in response to grannypetroff

Only a single primary Apple ID of an administrator is signed in Mac system presences , however another Apple ID address can be added in the primary account from appleid.apple.com About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

See the section - Add an additional email address

This will not sync your iCloud data in a condition when you don't reveal account credentials to the person .

How to add another icloud account to my mac without syncing to my present icloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.