Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I have multiple iCloud accounts on my Mac so I can save to different iCloud Drive locations?

Can I have multiple iCloud accounts on my Mac so I can save to different iCloud Drive locations?

iMac 24″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 9:19 PM

SPSSCP Said:

"Can I have multiple iCloud accounts on my Mac so I can save to different iCloud Drive locations?"

-------

Using Multiple Apple IDs on a Mac:

A. Note: that as of the date of this reply, Apple IDs cannot be merged.

B. Use a Virtual Machine:

Run Windows as a Virtual Machine(VM) for running Windows (Windows-in-a-window). You would assign its own Apple ID to it, using Windows-only compatible software on it. All would be accessed and would operate as desired on the VMVirtual Machine applications include VMWare Fusion and ParallelsLearn more here: What Is a Virtual Machine? - VMWare Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2023 9:19 PM in response to SPSSCP

SPSSCP Said:

"Can I have multiple iCloud accounts on my Mac so I can save to different iCloud Drive locations?"

-------

Using Multiple Apple IDs on a Mac:

A. Note: that as of the date of this reply, Apple IDs cannot be merged.

B. Use a Virtual Machine:

Run Windows as a Virtual Machine(VM) for running Windows (Windows-in-a-window). You would assign its own Apple ID to it, using Windows-only compatible software on it. All would be accessed and would operate as desired on the VMVirtual Machine applications include VMWare Fusion and ParallelsLearn more here: What Is a Virtual Machine? - VMWare Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.