Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud documents disappeared

Hi,

My iCloud documents were automatically deleted/disappeared. Is there a way to get my missing documents back?

Thanks

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 10:25 PM

If all had disappeared then you could check that iCloud Drive is still turned on in Settings, [your name], iCloud

If only some of the documents disappeared then unless you have more than one iCloud account I don't see how they can be recovered if they were deleted.

Check Settings, [your name], iCloud, Manage Storage to see if your plan still what you thought it was. ie your payment card is still valid.

Sign into iCloud.com in a browser in a computer or ipad and check there.

Recover deleted files on iCloud.com – Apple Support (UK)

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2022 10:25 PM in response to Bomber_506

If all had disappeared then you could check that iCloud Drive is still turned on in Settings, [your name], iCloud

If only some of the documents disappeared then unless you have more than one iCloud account I don't see how they can be recovered if they were deleted.

Check Settings, [your name], iCloud, Manage Storage to see if your plan still what you thought it was. ie your payment card is still valid.

Sign into iCloud.com in a browser in a computer or ipad and check there.

Recover deleted files on iCloud.com – Apple Support (UK)

Aug 18, 2022 11:17 PM in response to LD150

Apple debits my account every month. Last payment was 05 August 2022. Hence, my card is valid.

Why would my files just magically disappear. This is unacceptable, I pay for good service. I see many people complaining about the same issue.

Is there an Apple support email address that you can send to me? I would like to contact someone directly working at Apple to assist with this issue.

Thank you

iCloud documents disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.