Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to update my iPhone 11, but it doesn’t even allow me to go to update screen

I am trying to update my iPhone 11, but it doesn’t even allow me to go to update screen

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 1:04 PM

Oh ok. Does restarting your phone allow you go to into that software update panel? The instructions to do so are here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that didn't work, using a PC or Mac, you can alternatively update your iPhone from there by following Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2022 1:04 PM in response to Badfr

Oh ok. Does restarting your phone allow you go to into that software update panel? The instructions to do so are here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that didn't work, using a PC or Mac, you can alternatively update your iPhone from there by following Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.