Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 10

Nothing big, but I wondered how long windows take to download? Because I’ve been stuck in on the same “downloading windows support screen” for a far minute so… is there something I can do to make it go faster or will I just have to wait?

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 4:58 PM

The installation time can vary based on factors such as processor speed, memory and your data set (which includes your personal files, settings and installed applications that need to be transferred during the upgrade. Some upgrades can take from 45 mins to an average of 2 hours, but there have been cases of up to 20 hours.

How long does it take to download windows 10? - Microsoft Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2022 4:58 PM in response to tamera213

The installation time can vary based on factors such as processor speed, memory and your data set (which includes your personal files, settings and installed applications that need to be transferred during the upgrade. Some upgrades can take from 45 mins to an average of 2 hours, but there have been cases of up to 20 hours.

How long does it take to download windows 10? - Microsoft Community

Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.