Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

People say I sound extremely quiet when talking through my wireless headphones

I have a second pair of wireless headphones and people say I sound extremely quiet when talking through them ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 3:09 AM

1 reply

Aug 21, 2022 9:02 AM in response to rochelle257

Greetings rochelle25,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that people are not able to hear you clearly when using your wireless headphones with your iPhone.

We'd like to provide you with a few steps that may help resolve this issue:

Check for debris, damage, or loose connections
1. Check for debris in the headphone port on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. 
2. Check your headphone cable, connector, remote, and earbuds for damage, like wear or breakage. 
3. Look for debris on the meshes in each earbud. To remove debris, gently brush all openings with a small, soft-bristled brush that's clean and dry. 
4. Firmly plug your headphones back in. If your iOS device has a case, remove the case to get a firm connection. 

If your microphone doesn't work
1. Make sure that your headphones have a built-in microphone.
2. Check your microphone for blockage, like debris, lint, or plastic packaging.
3. To see if you need a replacement, try a second pair of headphones. If the second pair works, contact the manufacturer
of the initial pair and ask if you need a replacement. If the second pair doesn't work, contact Apple Support.

More details found here: If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know if this helps.

take care!

People say I sound extremely quiet when talking through my wireless headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.