Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find full apple card number?

My rewards program registers cards for auto tracking. it doesn't work with the virtual number obviously. I can only find the last 4. is there any way to make this work?

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 8:27 PM

I got screwed by this too. There is no way to do it. Apple likes to say Apple Pay is a replacement for carrying physical cards around... except it doesn't let you get the card number... which you often need for verification.

When you have to verify, and you don't have your physical card, you're just screwed. You can't get cash out with Apple Pay, you can't verify your card number. The only way around it is to carry the card, which of course renders Apple Pay entirely useless. Great job Apple, a truly exquisite waste of time, effort and money.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2022 8:27 PM in response to Emorog

I got screwed by this too. There is no way to do it. Apple likes to say Apple Pay is a replacement for carrying physical cards around... except it doesn't let you get the card number... which you often need for verification.

When you have to verify, and you don't have your physical card, you're just screwed. You can't get cash out with Apple Pay, you can't verify your card number. The only way around it is to carry the card, which of course renders Apple Pay entirely useless. Great job Apple, a truly exquisite waste of time, effort and money.

Aug 30, 2022 5:09 AM in response to manoadamro

1. Most people drive so my answer is for them and most people do not take issue that they have to carry a card they have always carried. We are not quite to the future where you dont have to carry anything.
  2. That is not the case in most of the areas that are not bigger cities.
  3. You can leave feedback here - Product Feedback - Apple select Apple Pay then select Apple Card.

Aug 29, 2022 8:34 PM in response to manoadamro

Or you could keep your card in your locked glove box of your vehicle so it is always near by. The convenience is not that you dont have to carry your cards its that you dont have to dig out your wallet and search for what card to use. Instead you just use your phone you might already have out. Plus, not everyone accepts Apple Pay so you should carry the card anyways.

How to find full apple card number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.