Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can only see the last 4 digits on my Apple Card number, how do I find the whole thing?

How can I view my whole Apple Card number, I can only find the last 4 digits using the advice on the website

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 2:00 PM

There is no full number to have. And you don't really need it for anything.

If you are trying to use the Apple Card online you can generate a virtual number from the Wallet app to use online which you can cancel at any time. It will be different to the Device Account and Apple Card number you get the last 4 digits for.

See here: link-> How to find the card numbers associated with your Apple Card - Apple Support

For returns you only need the last 4 numbers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 2:00 PM in response to Maddywilson

There is no full number to have. And you don't really need it for anything.

If you are trying to use the Apple Card online you can generate a virtual number from the Wallet app to use online which you can cancel at any time. It will be different to the Device Account and Apple Card number you get the last 4 digits for.

See here: link-> How to find the card numbers associated with your Apple Card - Apple Support

For returns you only need the last 4 numbers.

I can only see the last 4 digits on my Apple Card number, how do I find the whole thing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.