Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple payments

a few weeks ago i started to get notifications to update my card details me, so i checked and they’re all up to date already. i updated it anyway but it keeps saying card failed- i’ve deleted the card and re added it, it still doesn’t work. apple pay doesn’t work anymore and my subscriptions are starting to get cancelled, i have no idea what to do now

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 3:20 PM

i’ve deleted the card and re added it,

See -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

You can also -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2022 3:20 PM in response to xmilliealicex

i’ve deleted the card and re added it,

See -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

You can also -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

apple payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.