Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Airpods Pro are dying fast

How do I get my Airpods Pro replaced that's under warranty ?

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 9:03 PM

Duffy02 Said:

"My Airpods Pro are dying fast: How do I get my Airpods Pro replaced that's under warranty ?"

-------

I.Retuning Covered AirPods:

You have 14 days to return them. So, if they are not operating as intended, then return them. Elsewise, it would come down to the warranty. It's your call.

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

For reference...

II. Troubleshooting AirPods Power Draining:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2022 9:03 PM in response to Duffy02

Duffy02 Said:

"My Airpods Pro are dying fast: How do I get my Airpods Pro replaced that's under warranty ?"

-------

I.Retuning Covered AirPods:

You have 14 days to return them. So, if they are not operating as intended, then return them. Elsewise, it would come down to the warranty. It's your call.

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

For reference...

II. Troubleshooting AirPods Power Draining:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.

My Airpods Pro are dying fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.