Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod intercom

I can not use intercom on HomePods since this updating 15.6.1 I’ve reset everything, please help.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 8:48 AM

What exactly is the error message? Try personal requests on your HomePods and see if one of them is telling you " I have problems with the network, or I am not on the same wifi network as your iPhone" after that, you can try and restart the HomePod Reset HomePod - Apple Support

But, If it is this problem, I have that as well and restarting/resetting even a brand new firmware install by Apple support, did not solve it

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2022 8:48 AM in response to Krmyers

What exactly is the error message? Try personal requests on your HomePods and see if one of them is telling you " I have problems with the network, or I am not on the same wifi network as your iPhone" after that, you can try and restart the HomePod Reset HomePod - Apple Support

But, If it is this problem, I have that as well and restarting/resetting even a brand new firmware install by Apple support, did not solve it

HomePod intercom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.