Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to watch programs on apple tv app on tv

When i try to use the Apple TV app via my Sky TV satellite service it’s asking me to sign in on my mobile device or gives me a QR code, but when I do sign in on my iphone it still shows the same message on my tv - so although i can see Apple tv programs on my iphone i still cannot see them on the TV - help!

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 12:11 PM

3 replies

Aug 20, 2022 5:06 PM in response to Mikenovak1

Try scanning the QR code with the Camera app on your iPhone. That is supposed to give you follow-up instructions.

Or find the in-app Settings in the Apple TV app on the cable box to sign in manually by entering your Apple ID and its password.

Sign in to the Apple TV app - Get started - Apple TV app user guide - Apple Support

Else the support staff may help guide you through the process. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Unable to watch programs on apple tv app on tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.