Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Back Tap is not working

I have a iPhone 13 Pro, brand new and all updated with the current IOS system 15.5 I recently enabled double tap twice to screenshot but it doesn’t work I tried it with triple tap but it didn’t work either. I have a rather thin phone cover just nice not so thick but does the work if my phone drops, I searched videos online and saw that there are phones with much thicker covers than mine that are able to do the double tap properly. Why is mine not working?

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 2:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 4:26 AM

Since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2022 4:26 AM in response to Ho45

Since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

My Back Tap is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.