Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will deleting passwords from another user on my passwords list lead to the same passwords being deleted on the other persons devices?

Hi,

I'm not sure this will reach anyone because it's my first time using this but I think it's worth a shot. For some context I gave my apple ID to a family member for a short period of time on their iPad. They have since logged out and I made sure of that and are now signed into their own apple ID. However, in the process I know have all of their passwords in my password list in the settings app. I need to delete them as it's just wrong me having possession of them. If I delete them will they be deleted on my family members apple ID account?

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 10:51 AM

No, just on yours.

1 reply

Will deleting passwords from another user on my passwords list lead to the same passwords being deleted on the other persons devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.