Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 Plus shutdown if battery less then 20%

My iPhone 6plus shutdown if battery less then 20%. And battery health is 93%. Why it has an expected to shutdown?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 9:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 9:17 PM

salum128 Said:

"My iPhone 6plus shutdown if battery less then 20%. And battery health is 93%. Why it has an expected to shutdown?"

-------

Why the Error?

Probably a power spike (commonly due to low storage). So, see if you need to clear space. Visit my User Tip: How to Clear Space from your Mobile Device, and What to Clear - User Tip

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2022 9:17 PM in response to salum128

salum128 Said:

"My iPhone 6plus shutdown if battery less then 20%. And battery health is 93%. Why it has an expected to shutdown?"

-------

Why the Error?

Probably a power spike (commonly due to low storage). So, see if you need to clear space. Visit my User Tip: How to Clear Space from your Mobile Device, and What to Clear - User Tip

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

My iPhone 6 Plus shutdown if battery less then 20%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.