Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sim lock unlock

Hi,

I received an Iphone 12 Pro Max as a gift, It was bought Prepaid from T-Mobile USA.

but i live in the Sri lankan, and the T-mobile sim card is not available there, When i want to use the available sim card in my country the IPhone shows it’s sim not support, and in the setting, and carrier lock is “Sim Locked”.

I don’t know how to unlock the Phone, In the T-Mobile & Apple website ,says you should contact to unlock. I wasn’t successful to call the T-mobile from the contact page numbers.

and as i don’t have T-mobile sim i couldn’t Signup or signin to T-mobile.

The problem is there for T-mobile app, In the Iphone after the installation the app will kick out and doesn’t open, and in the android phone is just the features that in the website.

And as i figured out there isn’t Email option for contact.

What should i do?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 1:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 8:42 AM

Learn what to do if you see a SIM not supported alert.

1 reply

Sim lock unlock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.