Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can not put my iphone 6s to recovery mode because the home button is not working

i can not put my iphone 6s to recovery mode because the home button is not working

iPhone 6s, 14

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 4:55 AM

"If you can’t update or restore your device with recovery mode, you can't use recovery mode because of broken buttons, or your device is stuck in Activation Lock, contact Apple Support".

(click on the link written in blue)

The above paragraph is extracted from this support article:--> If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2022 4:55 AM in response to tinbenavente

"If you can’t update or restore your device with recovery mode, you can't use recovery mode because of broken buttons, or your device is stuck in Activation Lock, contact Apple Support".

(click on the link written in blue)

The above paragraph is extracted from this support article:--> If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.