Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13pro

I have been having issues with charging when I plug my phone in to charge it will charge up to 80% then says will finish 7 hrs later ridiculous shouldn’t happen as no matter how much apple says their battery’s are long lasting it’s not true because it depends on what your using your iPhone for like Amazon prime or Netflix will use it up very quickly not impressed for the money I spend to buy my phone

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 7:00 PM

That is part of the optimized battery charging feature of the iPhone. You can read more about it here 👉 Optimized Battery Charging.

If you wish to have your battery charged right to 100% every time then you can turn this feature OFF. Open Settings ➡️ Battery ➡️ Battery Health ➡️ Optimized Battery Charging: Set this to OFF.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2022 7:00 PM in response to Chrissouthdevon

That is part of the optimized battery charging feature of the iPhone. You can read more about it here 👉 Optimized Battery Charging.

If you wish to have your battery charged right to 100% every time then you can turn this feature OFF. Open Settings ➡️ Battery ➡️ Battery Health ➡️ Optimized Battery Charging: Set this to OFF.

Axel F.

iPhone 13pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.