Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is hacked and they have remote access

My iPhone is hacker and They have remoto acessse.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 11:15 PM

Vouarregacar Said:

"My iPhone is hacker and They have remoto acessse."

-------

About a Hacked iPhone:

What makes you say this? The only way for an iPhone to be hacked is if it is jailbroken. So, who is the seller? If purchased form Apple or an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider), then no worries there. If purchased elsewhere, then that might be a bit concerning in this case.

Restore your iPhone or Reset it:

If you are so concerned, then restore from a backup or reset your iPhone to factory settings. Important: Back Up First: Be sure create a back up your iPhone prior to performing an update, that way you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong afterwards. 

A. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, back up you could back up your iPhone, and then restore it from the backup.

or...

B. Resetting to Factory Settings:

Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2022 11:15 PM in response to Vouarregacar

Vouarregacar Said:

"My iPhone is hacker and They have remoto acessse."

-------

About a Hacked iPhone:

What makes you say this? The only way for an iPhone to be hacked is if it is jailbroken. So, who is the seller? If purchased form Apple or an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider), then no worries there. If purchased elsewhere, then that might be a bit concerning in this case.

Restore your iPhone or Reset it:

If you are so concerned, then restore from a backup or reset your iPhone to factory settings. Important: Back Up First: Be sure create a back up your iPhone prior to performing an update, that way you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong afterwards. 

A. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, back up you could back up your iPhone, and then restore it from the backup.

or...

B. Resetting to Factory Settings:

Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My iPhone is hacked and they have remote access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.