Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I could not see the battery level indicator of my AirTag under FindMy

I updated my iOS to 15.6.1. I could not see the battery level indicator of my AirTag under FindMy. Why?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 2:57 PM

Personally, I think that critically low is too low. I don't wait until the yellow light comes on to put gas in my car and I don't feel safe waiting until I receive a critically low message to change the AirTag battery. I guess it's time to send in a Feedback comment asking to go back to seeing the battery indicator all the time.

p.s. The battery indicator is missing in 15.5, too.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2022 2:57 PM in response to llsc

Personally, I think that critically low is too low. I don't wait until the yellow light comes on to put gas in my car and I don't feel safe waiting until I receive a critically low message to change the AirTag battery. I guess it's time to send in a Feedback comment asking to go back to seeing the battery indicator all the time.

p.s. The battery indicator is missing in 15.5, too.

Aug 24, 2022 2:28 PM in response to llsc

Here’s what the article linked above states:

”If the charge is very low, Low Battery appears under the name of your AirTag.”

llsc wrote:

I could not see the battery level indicator of my AirTag under FindMy. Why?

Based on the above, it would be reasonable to conclude your charge is not very low.

I could not see the battery level indicator of my AirTag under FindMy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.