Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the last update, I can only hear calls on my speakers. Same thing happened to my Goddaughter as well. Why is this happening?

After the last software update has anyone else experienced not being able to hear the other person on the call? Is only speaker phone working for calls?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 8:38 PM

TishMc Said:

"After the last update, I can only hear calls on my speakers. Same thing happened to my Goddaughter as well. Why is this happening?: After the last software update has anyone else experienced not being able to hear the other person on the call? Is only speaker phone working for calls?"

-------

Show this to your goddaughter, as well.

Troubleshooting iPhone Call Audio:

Yes. I have this recently (after the update). Where to go:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2022 8:38 PM in response to TishMc

TishMc Said:

"After the last update, I can only hear calls on my speakers. Same thing happened to my Goddaughter as well. Why is this happening?: After the last software update has anyone else experienced not being able to hear the other person on the call? Is only speaker phone working for calls?"

-------

Show this to your goddaughter, as well.

Troubleshooting iPhone Call Audio:

Yes. I have this recently (after the update). Where to go:

After the last update, I can only hear calls on my speakers. Same thing happened to my Goddaughter as well. Why is this happening?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.