Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old IPhone

Will logging in to my old iPhone alert my new iPhone in anyway?

I let my brother use my old iPhone and I’m still logged in on everything. Will he be able to see all of stuff? Will it even notify me cause it’s a recognized device?

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 5:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 5:32 AM

if you're going to let someone else use your old phone, and you have concerns about your data, etc.. then you should erase it before letting him use it

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If he has it now and it's still signed in with your Apple ID, then there are certainly things that he could access that you may not want him to

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2022 5:32 AM in response to Bzanca

if you're going to let someone else use your old phone, and you have concerns about your data, etc.. then you should erase it before letting him use it

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If he has it now and it's still signed in with your Apple ID, then there are certainly things that he could access that you may not want him to

Old IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.