Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv stuck on airplay sreen

Cannot get my Apple TV to move from the Airplay screen. The screen says...1 "Network Connection......." "2 Chose This Apply TV...." The Apple TV remote is charged and I cannot use it to change to another screen . I have tried unplugging the power and it doesn't work.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 15

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 5:26 PM

That appears to be the “Conference Room Display” screen. It has an on|off setting in AirPlay settings.

When activated, the box with instructions would normally overlay on top of the screen saver.

You would normally use the Menu (or < Back) button on the remote to exit that screen.

It can be locked through Restrictions (PIN code). It can be locked through a device profile.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2022 5:26 PM in response to GuyBrox

That appears to be the “Conference Room Display” screen. It has an on|off setting in AirPlay settings.

When activated, the box with instructions would normally overlay on top of the screen saver.

You would normally use the Menu (or < Back) button on the remote to exit that screen.

It can be locked through Restrictions (PIN code). It can be locked through a device profile.

Aug 26, 2022 12:53 AM in response to GuyBrox

If you tried to use the software remote on iPhone or iPad, then that would require having both devices connected to the same home network. Then get a physical remote to help set that up first.

If your Siri Remote isn’t responsive, then try to charge the remote battery, in case it is (nearly) depleted. Additionally, try to pair the remote again (Menu+Volume Up), if it has lost its pairing. If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support.

Aug 26, 2022 12:00 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Thanks again, tried the physical remote that is matched to that Apple TV, it is non-responsive. Have also tried resetting the remote.. I have a remote where the battery cannot be changed but I know the remote works because I have a 2nd apple TV and it works on that one. Its strange problem, probably need to reset the Apple TV to factory settings but not sure how to do that without using the settings menu.

Apple tv stuck on airplay sreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.