Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged for itunes on my card today but I didn’t receive an email from apple and cannot see the purchase in my history on my Apple ID

my credit card was charged for a purchase on iTunes but I didn’t do it and have never used iTunes. I also didn’t receive a receipt from apple in my Email and cannot see it in the purchase history on my Apple ID

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 7:14 AM

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.    *

4 replies

Aug 26, 2022 7:51 AM in response to bushra125

If you see no charge by following the steps in the support document you posted form, you have no other Apple ID, and you are not the Family Organizer in a Family Group, then you will need to contact Apple Support as suggested.

Are you sure there's nothing in your recent purchases to account of the current charge?

Something priced the same as the charge you see on your payment method.

I was charged for itunes on my card today but I didn’t receive an email from apple and cannot see the purchase in my history on my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.