Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring the ALL INBOXES email account consolidation, try this…

When I accidentally swiped and removed the ‘ALL INBOXES’ email account consolidation option on my iPhone 11 Pro and I wanted to restore the feature and could not figure it out.

I was unable to find a solution in the Apple forums or Google, so I figured t out myself and am sharing it for others experiencing the same issue.

I went on the main email page on my iPhone that listed all of the email accounts I had added to my phone.

I clicked edit and that didn’t show an option, so I had to reboot my iphone for the list with email accounts to show the option for ‘ALL INBOXES’.

to check the small box next to the ‘ALL INBOXES that was UNchecked. it took a reboot for me to see that as the first time I checked the edit feature the ‘ALL INBOXES’ option did not appear as an option to select.

I check marked the UNchecked box and clicked done. I then went back to the main email page that showed a list of all of my accounts and saw that the ‘ALL INBOXES’ feature had been restored.

I hope this helps!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 12:42 AM

Please see the pic below which is self-explanatory

Similar questions

1 reply

Restoring the ALL INBOXES email account consolidation, try this…

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.