Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Move suggestion email option

When will the move suggestion email option be restored?

this is extremely important. When you have thousands of emails a day to move. It’s fastest to move them from a phone when they group together in compacted email conversations.

Need this restored ASAP. Otherwise I cannot complete my job. This is eating up six to eight hours a day.

I do not understand why this Company would remove such an option when they rely heavily on corporate using their devices in their daily activities.

iPhone seems to have become an industry standard when you are handed and on call Device.

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 5:16 PM

Similar questions

9 replies

Oct 20, 2023 7:56 PM in response to Deedeesue1

Deedeesue1 Said:

"Move suggestion email option: When will the move suggestion email option be restored? this is extremely important. When you have thousands of emails a day to move. It’s fastest to move them from a phone when they group together in compacted email conversations.[...]"

-------

In case it was removed on behalf of Apple...

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: Being of no option, let apple know what feature(s) you want to see addedApple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what their customers prefer and what features need to be added.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "FeedbackType"
  3. Comment: that you think this should be an option and why., Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Move suggestion email option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.