Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I communicate information to the company about improving their products?

Please read the text carefully.  This will give the added convenience of using the iPhone around the world.

I would like to bring really convenient features to iCloud Drive - files.  This is what a lot of users want.  Namely, when you try to save an open pages file on a mobile device to a specific folder (no search, no tag).  If there are a large number of files and folders, you remember the name, but you cannot quickly find and save this file in a specific folder.  In addition, not all folders are displayed correctly in the mobile version when saving a file.  If you go to iCloud Drive - the search works, the folder is visible.  However, if you have a file open (for example, word format, pdf, and so on) and you want to save the file to a specific folder or a folder with a specific tag, then the user will not be able to do this, since access to these functions is completely difficult.

On a Mac, there are no such problems.  This only applies to the iPhone.  Also, when you copy a file, you cannot paste it into any folder.  There is no such function.  In fact, you cannot work with files on the iPhone.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 2:32 PM

Click here and pick a form.

(223638)

Similar questions

2 replies

How do I communicate information to the company about improving their products?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.