Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

force download of all items in icloud drive folder?

Hello!

I have a number of folders stored in the documents by readdle icloud folder- my intention of keeping them there is to make sure that they remain on the phone's internal storage and are always synced with the cloud

something strange happened though and the folder contents (148images) have been removed from my device, they still show as blank icons in the folder, and they still exist in the cloud- they are just not downloaded to my device

when I click on any of the blank icons, it says DOWNLOADING... and then after about 20-30 seconds the image appears

How can I force icloud to download ALL items within a folder so that I do not need to wait for each one to load individually? Right now I cannot even see thumbnails without downloading

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 3:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 4:35 PM

zlamba wrote:

How can I force icloud to download ALL items within a folder so that I do not need to wait for each one to load individually? Right now I cannot even see thumbnails without downloading

I don't believe this is possible, only individually.

1 reply

force download of all items in icloud drive folder?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.