Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime audio problems

Everyone I facetime cannot hear me when we talk. I can hear them. They say it cuts in and out all the time on my 13 Pro Max. It is so frustrating. I read through all the other questions that had comments and answers a year or so back and I guess the ios upgrade worked, but I have had a few ios upgrades since the one the one mentioned in the comments that fixed the issue. I have had this issue since I purchased the phone? HELP!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 5:10 PM

Tues6oclock Said:

"Facetime audio problems: Everyone I facetime cannot hear me when we talk. I can hear them. They say it cuts in and out all the time on my 13 Pro Max. It is so frustrating. I read through all the other questions that had comments and answers a year or so back[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2022 5:10 PM in response to Tues6oclock

Tues6oclock Said:

"Facetime audio problems: Everyone I facetime cannot hear me when we talk. I can hear them. They say it cuts in and out all the time on my 13 Pro Max. It is so frustrating. I read through all the other questions that had comments and answers a year or so back[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

Aug 26, 2022 5:08 PM in response to Tues6oclock

Tues6oclock Said:

"Facetime audio problems: Everyone I facetime cannot hear me when we talk. I can hear them. They say it cuts in and out all the time on my 13 Pro Max.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting FaceTime:

A Few Sites to Refer to:

Facetime audio problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.