Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Limited Edition badges do not show up on Apple Watch Series 6 after unpairing and restoring

After I unpair and repair my Apple Watch Series 6, all of the badges in the Activity app show up on the Apple Watch except for the Limited Edition badges. The limited edition badges do show up on my iPhone 7. I tried moving the time on the iPhone 7 back to April, the month the last Special Challenge was held, and then back to today but it didn't work. I tried restarting the Apple Watch Series 6 and iPhone 7 but it still didn't work. I tried force restarting both devices but it still didn't work. This could be caused by a bug in the Apple Watch.

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 5:15 PM

This happens quite a lot and usually corrects itself in a couple of days,don't change any settings just try and wait it out.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 5:15 PM in response to beetlemanptm

This happens quite a lot and usually corrects itself in a couple of days,don't change any settings just try and wait it out.

Limited Edition badges do not show up on Apple Watch Series 6 after unpairing and restoring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.